Frequently Asked Questions
I am interested in joining the swim club how do I do this?
- To join the Club you need to register with the Club. This can be done here. Registration is only open prior to and during the summer swim season covering Term 4 and Term 1. If during this time the registration process is closed please contact us using the form at the bottom of the Home Page.
We are interested in joining the swim club but would like to trial a Club Night first before registering, is this possible?
- New swimmers are more than welcome to trial a Club Night first prior to registering with the Club (see Club Rules and Regulations M03). If you are interested in doing this please contact the Club using the Contact form at the bottom of the Home Page or e-mailing [email protected]
- For a trial the swimmer will have a lane made available for all strokes they are interested in participating in over a distance of 25 metres.
- As the timing system imports nominations from the web site it requires registered swimmers to display them correctly on the TV screens. Thus the trial swimmers name may not be shown on the TV screens at the start and during the race. Their time will be shown at the end but they will display on the screen as "Unknown".
What is the cost of registration with the Club?
- Registration fees at the Club are outlined here.
I am new the Club and have just registered, how do I set up my login password?
- As part of the registration process you will be sent a welcome e-mail. In this will be details on setting up a login password for the web site. If you experience problems with this please contact us using the form at the bottom of the Home Page.
I am new the Club and have just registered, where do I login?
- On the Club web site, to the right above the Camp Hill Amateur Swim Club header you will see a notice saying Already a Member? Login Please click on this and you will be taken to the login page to sign into the web site.
I have forgotten my login password, what do I do?
- If you have forgotten your login password, when signing into the web site click on "Forgot your password?". This will enable you to reset your password and provide access.
I am new to the Club and just registered, how do I nominate children for a Friday Club Night or Carnival?
- To nominate children for Friday Club Nights and Carnivals, firstly you need to be logged into the web site. Once logged in go to the Upcoming Meets and Carnivals which can be found under Meets in the main menu at the top of the screen.
- Any meets that are open for nominations will have an green "Meet Entry Open" icon on the right side. Click on this and then proceed to complete the nomination process.
- You will be required to advise which children are attending the meet. Once this is done the events available for nomination will be shown. Select the events your children want to compete in, keeping in mind the time requirements to move to 50 metre and Special Event races.
- Once all events have been selected ensure you click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
- After completing this please take the time to also offer to volunteer as all assistance is greatly appreciated.
Do I have to be a registered Club Member to do swimming lessons with Rollason In Swim?
- No, your children are able to undertaken lessons with Rollason In Swim without being registered members of the Club.
Do I have to train with Rollason In Swim if I register with the Club?
- No, you are not required to train with Rollason In Swim to be registered members of the Club.
What is the cost of swimming lessons?
- Please contact Rollason In Swim for questions regarding swim lessons. Contact details can be found in the Learn to Swim / Squad tab located in the main menu at the top of the page.