Pool Code of Conduct
The Swim Club has a Code of Conduct and behavioural expectations whilst at the pool. Please ensure you and your children are familiar with these rules.
- All children must be under the supervision of an adult for club nights, championships and carnivals.
- If children are not in the pool they must remain seated at all times.
- Children are NOT permitted outside of the pool area unless accompanied by an adult.
- The toilets and change rooms are not a play area.
- Please keep the pool area tidy – place all rubbish in the correct bins.
- Competitors and spectators must be quiet so as not to disrupt the start of races.
- Keep stairs clear at all times.
- No running in the pool area.
- Diving only allowed under supervision.
- Safe behaviour at all times.
- No swinging on the cross-support bars.
- No standing or walking on the seats at any time.
- We recommend that children do not leave their personal belongings in the change rooms.
Simple formatted text